Increasing Team Cooperation
Effective teams build your organization. Instilling team spirit, creating a cooperative climate and channeling group effort are keys to productivity and success.
Six ideas to increase success with team cooperation include:
- Ensure that team members understand the total problem.
- Ensure that team members understand how they can contribute toward solving the problem.
- Make team members aware of the potential contributions of the other project team members.
- Discuss openly and recognize the problems facing team members in order to aid them in making their maximum contribution.
- Pay attention to how team members treat each other. Accept nothing short of respect.
6. Use specific problem solving models to aid the team to solve problems.