Some people have something to say and can’t; others have nothing to say and keep saying it.
Six ideas to increase your effectiveness in presenting your ideas include:
- Be Prepared -. Practice with a tape recorder or videotape yourself.
- Use personal examples and stories in your speech whenever possible.
- Relax – focus on your message and not the audience.
- Maintain eye contact with the audience. – 2-3 seconds per person
- Use gestures fro emphasis.
- Use natural humor – there’s no need to be a comedian.
Our presentation skills workshop enhance your ability to address a meeting or speak in front of a client or group and communicate your professionalism. This training course can be delivered at your location or in our location in Toronto.
Contact us today to find out how our training programs and workshops related to communications skills and leadership skills can help you build your professionalism.