Toronto Communication Skills Training Workshops
The number one priority in every organization is communication effectiveness. Learning the strategies for performing positively, assertively and powerfully will enhance your career and personal success.
Who Should Attend
Our Toronto based communication training & development workshop is directed all those who want to improve their ability to communicate with others to gain respect and/or support.
- Instructor presentation
- Full-group discussion
- Small-group interaction
- Individual exercises
- Practice Opportunities
- To demonstrate concepts and approaches that will enhance interpersonal communication.
- To identify barriers to communication and learn the techniques to remove or minimize them.
- To analyze non-verbal communication and use it as a motivator.
- To increase listening effectiveness.
- To learn the skills essential to getting your ideas, plans and feelings across with confidence and conviction
- To practice assertive communication.
- To overcome any reluctance to deal with difficult situations
- To improve interpersonal relationships, job satisfaction and task accomplishment
The Communication Process
- Modes of communicating
- The impact of non-verbal communication
- Controlling feelings and emotions
- Identifying barriers
- Examining their consequences
- Developing ways to overcome barriers
- Removing personal biases
- Ensuring understanding
- Listening to body language
- The benefit of two-way communications
- Knowing how to ask
- Maintaining rapport
- Organizing to persuade and influence
- Using assertive language
Handling Difficult Situations
- Making unpopular requests
- Responding to unreasonable demands
- Saying no, without guilt
- Dealing with criticism
- Disagreeing diplomatically
- Collaborating in conflict situations
- Recognizing when to confront & when to ignore
Participants at the communication training workshop are encouraged to send an email within three months following the training workshop and can expect a personal reply to assist with their learning experience.
Time: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Location: Live online
This communication skills training workshop can be delivered at your location in and outside of the Toronto area.
We will contact you by email to confirm your registration within one business day. At that time we will advise you on how to make payment by credit card or by corporate cheque.