Toronto Organization Skills Training Workshop
With today’s increased demand and volume, we need to organize ourselves to make the most of the fixed amount of time we are given. This workshop will help participants identify the areas that will provide them with the greatest return. Participants will develop the methods and strategies to step out of the states of disorder, anxiety and lack of control into the state of mastery and satisfaction.
- Our Toronto based Getting & Staying Organized skills training & development workshop will enable participants to handle conflict situations with confidence and leadership skill.
- To increase effectiveness in planning and organizing personal and organizational tasks.
- To formulate goals, identify key activities and set priorities.
- To set and manage realistic time lines
- To explore time/personal organizational tools
Establishing Goals and Priorities
- Getting and Staying Organized
- The 80/20 Rule of Productivity
- Connecting Goals to Daily Action Plans
- Using Time Management Tools
- Working on What Counts
- Staying In Control
- Increasing Focused Productive Time
- Organizing Your Work Area
- Using ‘Ticklers” And Prompts
- Organizing Electronic Mail
- Avoiding Crisis
- Managing a Crisis
- Unclogging Bottlenecks Organization Strategies
- The Investment of Time Vs the Benefit
- How You Spend Your Time Vs How You Should
- Creating Time for Creativity and Well-Being
- Instructor Presentation
- Full-Group Discussion
- Small-Group Interaction
- Individual Exercises
- Practice Exercises
Participants at the Toronto Getting & Staying Organized Skills training workshop are encouraged to send an email within three months following the training workshop and can expect a personal reply to assist with their learning experience.
Time: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Location: Live online
This training workshop can be delivered at your location in and outside of the Toronto area.
We will contact you by email to confirm your registration within one business day. At that time we will advise you on how to make payment by credit card or by corporate cheque.