Toronto Customer Service Skill Training Workshops
This results oriented workshop is designed for those who interact with customers.
Winning organizations manage their customers’ needs and expectations treating their customers as if they’re essential to the organization.
Achieving superb customer service does not necessitate increasing costs. By understanding the three keys to customer service and adopting the appropriate attitude every member of your organization can create winning interactions with your most valuable resource.
Our Customer Service skills training & development workshop will enable participants to develop their confidence and leadership skill.
- Instructor presentation supported by audio/visual aids
- Full-group discussion
- Small-group interaction
- Individual pen & paper exercises
- Skill practice exercises
Participants Will Learn To:
- Appreciate Your Key Role Within The Organization
- Both Impress And Satisfy Customers
- Recognize The Essentials To Customer Satisfaction
- Communicate A Positive Attitude Non-Verbally And Verbally
- Project A Professional Image Even Under Pressure
- Establish A Helpful Rapport • Question Without Intimidating
- Identify All Of Your Customers Needs
- Recognize Human Needs
- Develop An Unemotional Problem-Solving Style
- Listen effectively
- Demonstrate Your Understanding Of Customers’ Situations
- Handle Complaints With Finesse
- Deal Effectively With Criticism Of You Or Your Organization
- Minimize Conflict In Dealing With Difficult People
- Communicate Bad News Positively
- Overcome Procedural Obstacles
- Sell The Organization
1. Servicing The Customer, Not Ourselves
- The history of customer service
- Do you have what it takes to be a successful
- Developing the “winning” style
2. Projecting A Positive Image
- Communicating positively verbally & non-verbally
- Telephone tactics
- Using personal language to build relationships
3. Communicating Effectively
- Identifying all of your customer’s needs
- Building rapport and demonstrating understanding
- Active listening and appropriate questioning skills
- Principles of paraphrasing to clarify and confirm
4. The “Preferred “Customer Relations Style
- Identifying different styles
- Assessing your style
- Adopting the appropriate style
5. Managing Complaints Or Conflicts
- Dealing with criticism, objections and differences
- Diffusing anger in the irate or dissatisfied customer
- Saying no or “we’re not able” with empathy
- Creating a win/win climate
- Disagreeing diplomatically
6. Winning With Customers
- Increasing your persuasiveness
- Turning each customer contact into an opportunity
Participants are encouraged to come prepared with an example of a change initiative affecting them. By applying the tools and techniques to their own situations they will have an action plan they can apply.
Participants at the Customer Service skills training workshop are encouraged to send an email within three months following the training workshop and can expect a personal reply to assist with their learning experience.
Fee: $599.00 per person
We will contact you by email to confirm your registration within one business day. At that time we will advise you on how to make payment by credit card or by corporate cheque.