Toronto Presentation Skills Training Workshop
Making dynamic presentations with confidence is an essential career skill that demonstrates your leadership ability and earns respect.
Whether the intention is to motivate, to inform, to influence or to defend, this intensive “how-to” workshop will increase your effectiveness in being perceived positively with clients, co-workers and associates.
This workshop is directed all those who must make business presentations to one or more, address a meeting or speak in front of a group and wish to communicate their professionalism.
Our Toronto based Presentation Skills training & development workshop will enable participants to make presentations with confidence and composure.
Through active involvement and coaching, participants will develop their skills and learn to:
- Present with clarity and confidence
- Plan and structure presentations for impact and acceptance
- Capture and hold your audience
- Handle Question/Answer sessions with credibility
- Use visual aids and illustrations for maximum impact
- Capitalize on personal strength & develop a personal style
- Organize thoughts for spontaneous speaking
More Than 18 Ways To Overcome Fear And Anxiety
- The WIIFM strategy
- Relaxation techniques to gain control
- Channelling Tension
- Visualization to ensure success
Planning Your Presentation
- Knowing your strengths and weaknesses
- Examining both your and their objectives
- Analyzing your audience
- Researching the content
- Getting your audiences attention
- How to present technical material
Designing The Presentation
- Knowing what to say to be coherent and convincing
- Moving from mess to message
- Structuring to ease understanding
- Maintaining attention through a variety of alternatives
- How to be persuasive
- Motivating towards your recommended action
- Commanding attention
- Using your notes discreetly
- Communicating positively through body language
- Developing voice control and articulation
- Making the presentation memorable
Adding Extra Impact
- Using visual aids or illustrations
- Appropriate jokes, anecdotes, analogies, “hot spice”
- Being credible even when you are unprepared
- Dressing to communicate confidence
Handling Question/Answer Periods
- Promoting questions
- Managing interruptions
- Dealing with hostility and manipulation
- Overcoming objections
- Techniques for “top-of-the-head” talks
- Organizing thoughts quickly and effectively
• Instructor presentation
• Full-group discussion and interaction
• Individual presentations
Participants at the Toronto Presentation skills training workshop are encouraged to send an email within three months following the training workshop and can expect a personal reply to assist with their learning experience.
Time: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Location: Live online
This business writing skills training workshop can be delivered at your location in and outside of the Toronto area.
We will contact you by email to confirm your registration within one business day. At that time we will advise you on how to make payment by credit card or by corporate cheque.