Toronto Leadership Training Workshop
Leading a perfect team is a dream, not always a reality. In many situations there is a need to work with employees who lack either commitment or interest in their job. These employees will demonstrate their feelings through ineffective performance, a lack of performance or totally unacceptable performance. An effective leader is able to shape the performance of many “diamonds in the rough”. Turning less than desirable performance to acceptable and acceptable performance to superior performance is a most satisfying experience for any one who acts in a leadership capacity.
Our Toronto based leadership training workshop will enable participants to:
- Motivate and inspire staff to reach goals
- Evaluate performance objectively
- Provide negative feedback without arousing defensiveness
- Conduct productive coaching sessions
- Instructor presentation
- Full-group discussion
- Small-group interaction
- Individual exercises
- Practice exercises
1. Motivating Others to Perform:
- 4 Factors That Affect Job Performance
- 7 Motivational practices
- Motivating remote staff
2. Developing Your Leadership Style:
- Coaching To Gain Employee Commitment
- Providing Performance Feedback Artfully
- Accountability in virtual environments
3. Dealing with Problem Employees:
- Motivating Marginal Performers
- Overcoming Resistance to Change
- Reducing Resentment
- What To Do When the First Approach Doesn’t Work
Participants at each leadership training workshop are encouraged to send an email within three months following the workshop and can expect a personal reply to assist with their learning experience.
Time: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Location: Madison Centre, 4950 Yonge Street, Toronto
This supervisor leadership skills training workshop can be delivered at your location in and outside of the Toronto area.
We will contact you by email to confirm your registration within one business day. At that time we will advise you on how to make payment by credit card or by corporate cheque.