Learn to express thoughts in difficult situations where there are differing viewpoints, strong emotions and high stakes.
The Toronto critical conversations workshop includes strategies and templates to productively deal with performance problems, office politics, negativity, defensive and challenging individuals. Learn to motivate change, improve moral and improve relationships
Participants Will Learn To:
- Avoid common pitfalls
- Prepare for high stakes situations
- Transform emotions into powerful discussion
- Be persuasive, not abrasive
- Transform confrontational language to cooperative language
- Build relationships in the face of conflict
- Keep the conversation on track
- What Makes a Conversation Critical?
- The Power of Discussion
- Staying Focused on What You Want
- Make it Safe to Talk about (Almost) Anything
- Speak Persuasively, Not Abrasively
- How to Listen When Others Explode or Implode
- Turn a Critical Conversation into Action and Results
- Instructor presentation
- Full-group discussion
- Small-group interaction
- Individual exercises
- Practice exercises
Participants at the Toronto assertiveness training workshop are encouraged to send an email within three months following the training workshop and can expect a personal reply to assist with their learning experience.
Time: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Location: Live online
This assertiveness skills training workshop can be delivered at your location in and outside of the Toronto area.
We will contact you by email to confirm your registration within one business day. At that time we will advise you on how to make payment by credit card or by corporate cheque.