Toronto Project Management Training Workshop
Project management is essential to achieving goals with respect to schedules and budgets. Effective planning and control models will be introduced as well as specific skills for managing the project team.
Our Toronto based project management training workshop will enable participants to:
- Explain the components of effective project
- Identify tools to use in planning, scheduling, measuring
and monitoring progress.
- Understand how the relationship between teamwork and planning affects the outcome.
- Proceed with confidence in their skill level in project management
- Formal and informal objectives
- Why projects fail/succeed
- Project key elements
- Responsibilities of the Project Sponsor
- Responsibilities of the Project Manager
- Forming a project team
- Developing a Scope Statement
- Developing a Project Plan
- Project Life Cycle
- Project Management planning process
- Planning & organization tools
- Objective checklist
- Planning checklist
- Responsibility matrix
- Gnatt chart
- PERT & CPM
- Contingency planning chart
- Project scheduling
- Controlling the project
- Project implementation
- Building commitment
- Ensuring cooperation
- Team building skills
- Effective project meetings
- Instructor presentation
- Group exercises
- Full-group discussion
- Simulated experience
Participants at the Toronto Project Management training workshop are encouraged to send an email within three months following the training workshop and can expect a personal reply to assist with their learning experience.
Time: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Location: Live online
This project management skills training workshop can be delivered at your location in and outside of the Toronto area
We will contact you by email to confirm your registration within one business day. At that time we will advise you on how to make payment by credit card or by corporate cheque.