Learning to mingle and to follow-up with business contacts could be the best thing you can do to promote yourself, your service or your product.
Five ideas to increase your success with networking include:
- When meeting someone, repeat their name to help you remember it.
- Ask questions about what they do; the challenges they face; the changes they are experiencing.
- Be a great listener. Listen more than you speak.
- Spend no more than 5-6 minutes talking with any one person at a networking event.
- Exchange cards. Ask for their card if they don’t offer it.
Our Toronto leadership training course provides leadership strategies and techniques to shape your performance as a supervisor or team leader. The program will assist you to influence others.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based leadership skills training seminars and other communications skills supervisory skills workshops can help you build your professionalism