Leadership – Build Your Patience
To improve the quality of your life, train yourself to be more patient. Patience leads to greater success, better relationships.
Five ideas to increase your success with building your patience include:
- Ask yourself… is impatience in your best interest right now?
- Remind yourself of the importance of respect and tolerance.
- Use positive visualization. Picture yourself acting and re-acting with patience.
- Use positive self-talk. “I’m working on increasing my patience.
- Place notes reminding you to be patient all around you.
Our Toronto leadership training course provides leadership strategies and techniques to shape your performance as a supervisor or team leader. The program will assist you to influence others.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based leadership skills training seminars and other communications skills supervisory skills workshops can help you build your professionalism