Leadership Skills –
Coaching a perfect team is a dream, not always a reality. In many situations there is a need to work with team members who lack either commitment or interest in their job.
Seven ideas to create a motivational climate include:
- Allowing team members to challenge the way things are done.
- Share a team vision… make certain that everyone answers the question “Why are we here?” in the same way.
- Enable team members to act by building their self esteem; make them feel good about themselves.
- Encourage them; recognize accomplishments; forgive mistakes
- Model the way
- Value a unique relationship with each team member; no favourites.
- Develop yourself; be a work in progress, growing changing, improving.
Our leadership skills training workshop provides the skills for performing positively and clearly to enhance your career and personal success.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based leadership skills training courses and other management skills and communication seminars and workshops can help you build your professionalism.