Presentation Skills –
Presenting to a formal audience or simply needing to make your voice heard in a one-on-one meeting, you’re using presentation skills. Your presentation skills are essential to any aspects of your life.
Seven ideas to increase your impact in presenting your ideas include:
- Prepare by thinking carefully about what you want to accomplish.
- Plan and practice until you can speak confidently.
- Match your visuals with the information you’re communicating. Never word for word.
- Before presenting become familiar with the room and the space.
- Be aware or your nonverbal communication like facial expressions and eye contact,
- Watch for the audience’s nonverbal reaction and tweak when appropriate.
- Never run late.
Our presentation skills workshop enhance your ability to address a meeting or speak in front of a client or group and communicate your professionalism. This training course can be delivered at your location or in our location in Toronto.
Contact us today to find out how our training programs and workshops related to communications skills and leadership skills can help you build your professionalism.