Project Management Skills –
Project management is the application of knowledge, skills and techniques to execute projects effectively.
Two ideas to increase success with projects include:
- Every project needs a plan.The purpose of the plan is to:
- Outline responsibilities, and duties of the team members
- State how the project will be managed in terms of the time cost and performance
- Summarizes the resources required (human, electronic, external, physical)
- Projects can benefit from the application of the following tools:
- Project team cooperation checklist
- Planning and organizing checklist
- Responsibility assignment matrix
- Gnatt charts
- Critical Path Mapping
- Contingency planning charts
- Follow up evaluation questions
Our project management skills training workshop provides the project management skills for effective project planning and control.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based project management skills training and other management courses and communication skills and leadership skills workshops can help you build your professionalism.