Project Management Skills –
Using a systematic approach is key to achieving goals with respect to project schedules and budgets.
Two ideas to increase success with projects include knowing that:
- Each project needs a project sponsor. Do not begin until there is someone who is responsible for:
- Approving the team and defining the responsibilities
- Providing information and resources
- Clarifying critical issues
- Acting as key communication link between departments
- Each project needs a clear statement of the expected outcomes, the approach, the timelines and the budget. Do not commence any activities related to completing a project until the initial planning process has provided a statement that has the sponsor’s approval.
Our project management skills training workshop provides the project management skills for effective project planning and control.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based project management skills training and other management courses and communication skills and leadership skills workshops can help you build your professionalism.