Project Management – Tips of the Week
We need to value and find ways to implement the art of continuous improvement.
Eight questions to ask yourself after completing an assignment or project include:
- What can I learn from this experience?
- What technology would assist me in the future?
- How do I need to alter future time lines?
- What budget considerations should I make in the future?
- What lessons can I learn from internal or external suppliers or customers?
- What could I do differently next time?
- What recommendations would my superior make?
- What strategy could assist me in the future?
Our Toronto based project management skills training workshop provides the project management skills for effective project planning and control.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based project management skills training and other management and communication and leadership skills courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism