Project management skills encompass specific knowledge, techniques and tools to get your projects started right and completed successfully.
Six tips to manage projects effectively include:
- Agree on clear project goals and measurable deliverables.
- Plan activities and determine project tasks, task duration and costs.
- Determine task dependencies and calculate the timeline schedule.
- Develop risk management strategies and contingency plans.
- Provide implementation plan to the project sponsor.
- Manage changes and report progress to the project sponsor.
Our Toronto based project management skills training workshop provides the project management skills for effective project planning and control.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based project management skills training and other management and communication and leadership skills courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.