Writing to be understood should be your goal.
Six ideas to increase success include:
- Be clear on why you’re writing.
- Be clear on what do you hope to accomplish.
- Be Specific on what action you want the reader to take.
- States your purpose in writing in your first sentence.
- Write as you speak.
- Eliminate clichés like “as discussed”.
Our Toronto based business writing skills workshop provides strategies and techniques to sharpen your business writing skills.
Contact us today to find out how our business writing skills training and other communications skills courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism. Our public workshops take place in Toronto.