Communication Skills –
How you ask can impact on the result you receive.
Six ideas to increase your success in asking include:
- Be certain what you need or want.
- Be specific with regard to quantity or time frame requested.
- Identify the person who can make the decision.
- Interact directly the decision maker or person with control.
- Present benefits to the person you’re asking.
- Be prepared to give as well as to receive.
Our communication skills training workshop provides the communication skills for performing positively and clearly to enhance your career and personal success.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based communication skills training and other management skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.