Customer Service Skills
Customers are both internal and external. The service we provide will determine our organizations longevity.
Five ideas to increase your success in providing excellent service include:
- Listen to their concerns and demonstrate your understanding by paraphrasing.
- Develop an unemotional problem-solving style.
- Handle complaints as a priority;
- Follow-up and be appreciative of the fact that you were given an opportunity to improve.
- Work to overcome procedural obstacles that punish our customers/clients.
Our customer service training workshop provides strategies and techniques to resolve conflict in everyday situations. Each training courses can be delivered at your location or in our location in Toronto.
Contact us today to find out how our training programs and workshops related to communications skills and leadership skills can help you build your professionalism.