Don’t get sucked in to negativity.
Six ideas to increase success with emotional intelligence include:
- Limit time spent with difficult people.
- Maintain physical and emotional distance from challenging people.
- Maintain emotional distance from problems by considering the bigger picture.
- Focus on solving problems for the future not blaming for the past.
- Be open to learning from every experience.
- Turn a negative response to a positive response.
Our Toronto based Dealing with Difficult People skills training workshop and our Developing Emotional Intelligence skills training workshop provide the skills to master challenging situations.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based professional development skills training and other communications skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.