Problem-solving skills add to your leadership ability!
Eleven ideas to increase your success in problem-solving include:
- State the problem in the form of different questions.
- Identify the facts you need to decide?
- Visualize the solution.
- Ask yourself what will be resolved.
- Ask yourself what’s key.
- List the causes of the problem.
- Generate many solutions to each cause.
- Evaluate and select possible solutions
- Compare your choices to step 2 and 3.
Our Toronto problem solving and leadership training workshops provides leadership strategies and techniques to shape your performance as a supervisor or team leader. The course will assist you to influence others.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based leadership skills training seminars and other communications skills supervisory skills courses can help you build your professionalism