Decisions are an essential part leadership!
Six ideas to increase your success in decision-making include:
- Determine the priority of your decision based on the result it will achieve.
- Delegate decision making downward.
- Set a time limit on the time you will invest before deciding.
- Be calm when you review your decision.
- Even in crisis plan your decision-making process, i.e. identify/generate/review/decide
- Use a logical approach and then conduct an emotional check.
Our Toronto leadership training workshops provides leadership strategies and techniques to shape your performance as a supervisor or team leader. The course will assist you to influence others.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based leadership skills training seminars and other communications skills supervisory skills courses can help you build your professionalism