Planning and success are directly linked.
Five ideas to add to your project management strengths include:
- Consult with the important people early.
- Consider members ability to contribute rather than their availability as the criteria for your team.
- Continually communicate priorities, deadlines, budgets with all team members.
- Monitor the key project activities, deadlines and costs.
- Update the team members and project sponsor on the progress and delays.
Our project management skills training workshop provides the project management skills for effective project planning and control.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based project management skills training and other management courses and communication skills and leadership skills workshops can help you build your professionalism.