Follow through is equally important as planning and organizing!
Eight ideas to add to your project management strengths include:
- Monitor both progress and delays.
- Always consider how delays will impact on the timelines… are they critical?
- Record changes to the original scope of the project.
- Calculate risks of delays and changes.
- Only adjust timelines, budget, and the scope statement with the necessary approvals.
- Don’t let additions take you away from your ability to meet the project goals.
- Make sure you’ve included plans for all the deliverables.
- End with an evaluation and implement improvements for the future.
Our project management skills training workshop provides the project management skills for effective project planning and control.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based project management skills training and other management courses and communication skills and leadership skills workshops can help you build your professionalism.