Project Management Skills –
The key to effective project management is to create and respect objectives, schedules and budgets.
Two ideas to increase success with projects include knowing that:
- Each project needs a project owner. A person or a committee need to be responsible for:
- Approving the team
- Defining the responsibilities
- Providing information
- Providing resources
- Clarifying important issues
- Communication between departments
- Each project needs a clear statement of the expected outcomes, the approach, the timelines and the budget. Do not start the planning until you have a scope statement that has the sponsor’s approval.
Our project management skills training workshop provides the project management skills for effective project planning and control.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based project management skills training and other management courses and communication skills and leadership skills workshops can help you build your professionalism.