Time Management –
Crisis provides opportunities for you to demonstrate your ability and talent.
Seven ideas to increase your success in dealing with crisis include:
- Stay cool despite the urgency.
- Run the crisis like a special project considering possible solutions, time lines, resources, impact, and responsibilities.
- Use your extra adrenaline to find possible solutions.
- Have all affected parties participate in generating possible solutions.
- Delegate what you can; don’t start another fire.
- Continue to ask yourself: “What’s your A1 priority?”
- Set up controls to ensure the situation doesn’t happen again.
Our Toronto based time management skills training workshop provides the time management skills essential zero in on the areas that will provide the greatest return. Participants develop the methods to step out of the states of overwhelm, frustration, disorder, anxiety and lack of control into the state of mastery and satisfaction.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based time management skills training and other communications skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.