Communication Skills –
Being able to questioning effectively will help you to:
- Facilitate learning
- Build commitment to solutions and plans
Four ideas to increase your success in asking questions include:
- Be prepared to record any important details. A short pencil is better that a long memory.
- Frame questions positively. Instead of asking “What went wrong?” ask “What could be done differently?”88,
- Support by asking, “How can I help? ”Learn by ask, “What would you do?” Empower by asking, “What do you think we should do?” Innovate by asking, “What are our competitors going to do?”
- Listen to the answers provided. If the issue is complicated, demonstrate your understanding by paraphrasing the question before you respond.
Our Toronto based communication skills training workshop provides the communication skills for performing positively and clearly to enhance your career and personal success.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based communication skills training and other management skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.