Time Management –
Time is our most precious resource; it can never be replenished.
Six ideas to increase your success in saving time include:
- Create a brochure for the most common questions you are asked.
- Use drafts for emails, letters, memos.
- Use check lists for repeated activities.
- Have regular scheduled meeting with your boss
- Meet at other people desks so you can make a faster exit.
- Don’t keep a chair at your desk so visitors won’t linger.
Our Toronto based time management skills training workshop provides the time management skills essential zero in on the areas that will provide the greatest return. Participants develop the methods to step out of the states of overwhelm, frustration, disorder, anxiety and lack of control into the state of mastery and satisfaction.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based time management skills training and other communications skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.