There is no such thing as time management. We need to practice the difficult habit of self-discipline during the time we have.
Six ideas to increase success include:
- Assign all of your “To Do’s” to a specific day in a planner.
- Identify short and long term goals.
- Identify activities to accomplish your goals and schedule them in your planner.
- Start each day working on activities that have to be completed on that day. Finish all of these tasks before you move on to other tasks.
- Make sure that every task assigned to you has a specific deadline… either assigned to you or self-imposed. “As soon as possible” has no clear meaning.
- Organize tasks that do not have to be completed today by the date they need to be started.