We need to value and find ways to implement the art of continuous improvement.
Eight questions to ask yourself after completing an assignment or project include:
- What can I learn from this experience?
- What technology would assist me in the future
- How do I need to alter future time lines?
- What budget considerations should I make in the future?
- What lessons can I learn from internal or external suppliers or customers?
- What could I do differently next time?
- What recommendations would my superior make?
- What strategy could assist me in the future?