Working smarter; not harder make perfect sense!
Seven ideas to increase your success in managing your time include:
- Start with your “A” priorities.
- Never work on a “B” until all your “A”s are completed.
- Don’t encourage others to engage you.
- Offer an alternative when you say no – except if your boss is asking never say no.
- If your boss is asking, say “happy to do that for you” however here’s what I planned.
- Organize your work area every day.
- Train others how to find answers for themselves.
Our Toronto based time management skills training workshop provides the time management skills essential zero in on the areas that will provide the greatest return. Participants develop the methods to step out of the states of overwhelm, frustration, disorder, anxiety and lack of control into the state of mastery and satisfaction.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based time management skills training and other communications skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism