To be a peak performer you’re your number one priority!
There are 7 areas where even small changes can have significant impact on your performance.
- To increase performance quality
- To increase performance productivity
- To improve health and well-being
- To increase confidence
- Breath as it relates to core engagement and posture
- Breath as it relates to decompressing shoulder and neck pain/ tension
- Breath – unlocking the power of your mind – muscle synergistic connection.
- Workplace Conflict and Exercise
- Channelling stress energy into productive fat burning and muscle building
- Preforming a self fitness performance review
- SPINE – your biggest tool for effective work performance
- Spine performance review
- The how, what and why of alignment
- Spinal mobility
- Practices To Increase Focus
- Maximize breaks with smart movements
Breath for creativity
- Breath and movement when you need cognitive focus endurance
- Stretching For Longevity
- Glutes Work while Seated
- Instructor presentation
- Full-group discussion
- Small-group interaction
- Individual exercises
- Practice exercises
This workshop can also be delivered in 6 lunch and learn segments at client locations.
Participants at the Toronto peak performance training workshop are encouraged to send an email within three months following the training workshop and can expect a personal reply to assist with their learning experience.