Improve results by improving your business writing skills!
Nine ideas to increase your success business writing include:
- Get to the point.
- Skip jargon.
- Edit at least twice (the number of times should relate to the importance).
- Use names and numbers.
- Keep samples and templates.
- Avoid formality.
- Describe benefits to the reader.
- End with the request for action you want the reader to complete.
- Proofread after you write, and after a period of time if it’s an important communication.
Our Toronto based business writing skills workshop provides strategies and techniques to sharpen your business writing skills.
Contact us today to find out how our business writing skills training and other communications skills courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism. Our public workshops take place in Toronto.