Improving your business writing skills will result in an increase in your success!
Eight ideas to increase your success business writing include:
- Less is more. Be concise. Use words sparingly. Get to the point quickly.
- Avoid jargon – the eye moves past jargon without really catching the meaning.
- Write once; check twice. Proofread after you write, and then later.
- Pay attention to names and numbers.
- Save samples/templates.
- Avoid formality but master professionalism.
- Consider describing a benefit to your reader
- End with request for action.
Our Toronto based business writing skills workshop provides strategies and techniques to sharpen your business writing skills.
Contact us today to find out how our business writing skills training and other communications skills courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism. Our public workshops take place in Toronto.