Appearance and behaviour count. Your clothing; facial and body language; manners all speak louder than your voice. It takes a few seconds to leave a lasting impression.
Five ideas to increase your first impression communication success include:
- Maintain eye contact until you’ve determined the colour. (usually 3 seconds)
- Use their name to build your relationship.
- Get to the point and stop talking!
- Provide up to 3 sentences at a time.
- Provide more detail if they ask for it.
Our Toronto based Communication skills training workshop provides the communication skills for performing positively and clearly to enhance your career and personal success.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based communication skills training and other management skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.