Communication Skills –
When you question effectively, you:
- Demonstrate interest and concern
- Generate new ideas
- Facilitate learning
Four ideas to increase your success in asking questions include:
- Create a culture where questions are welcome. Encourage questions and be open when you respond.
- Follow the KISS rule. Keep your questions short and simple. One question at a time; not more that twelve words long.
- Consider the three “RIGHT’s”: Is it the right time, right way, right person.
- Always start with an open question to encourage others to share. i.e. “Tell me about…?” or How…? or What…?
Our Toronto based communication skills training workshop provides the communication skills for performing positively and clearly to enhance your career and personal success.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based communication skills training and other management skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.