Communication Skills –
Being unemotional – problem solving oriented is the essence of our professional role.
Five ideas to add to your communication strengths include:
- Follow through on commitments.
- Deal with facts; not with opinions or judgements.
- Accept feedback graciously – ask for facts; not judgements.
- Sarcasm is dirty fighting. Eliminate it!
- Avoid defensiveness. Feedback is a learning opportunity.
Our Toronto based Communication skills training workshop provides the communication skills for performing positively and clearly to enhance your career and personal success.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based communication skills training and other management skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.