Communication Skills –
It takes less than two minutes to make a lasting impression. Opinions about you made based on your appearance and behaviours; clothing, facial expression, body language and manners.
Six ideas to increase your first impression communication success include:
- Maintain eye contact for 2 to 3 seconds.
- Focus on their eyes until you’ve determined their colour.
- Personalize by using their name.
- Use short sentences.
- Provide about 3 sentences at a time.
- Only elaborate if they ask for more detail.
Our Toronto based Communication skills training workshop provides the communication skills for performing positively and clearly to enhance your career and personal success.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based communication skills training and other management skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.