Communication Skills –
Make others feel good about themselves. With high self-esteem comes high productivity.
Six ideas to increase your success in complimenting people include:
- Be specific. “Great” is not as effective as a statement like “I appreciate that your reports are always on time.”
- Be real. Compliment only when it’s really earned.
- Be frequent. Make positive feedback a priority
- Be daily. Look for opportunities to compliment.
- Be singular. One compliment at a time.
- Be sincere. Avoid complimenting before you ask for something.
Our Toronto based communication skills training workshop provides the communication skills for performing positively and clearly to enhance your career and personal success.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based communication skills training and other management skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.