Time Management –
Multiple tasks always compete for your attention. By effectively identifying your priorities you’ll move closer to being able to focus on the essentials.
Seven ideas to increase your success in focusing on priorities include:
- Identify a specific deadline for each task you need to complete.
- Identify the start time required to meet your deadlines and then add a buffer.
- Add a longer buffer for critical and/or time-consuming tasks.
- Move tasks that really have no specific deadlines out of sight. (they are C’s and may never get done)
- Only tasks that have to be completed today are your “A” priorities”.
- Organize the tasks that need to be started on another day in order of when they need to be started.
- Finish all your “A’s” before you consider starting a “B”.
Our Toronto based time management skills training workshop provides the time management skills essential zero in on the areas that will provide the greatest return. Participants develop the methods to step out of the states of overwhelm, frustration, disorder, anxiety and lack of control into the state of mastery and satisfaction.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based time management skills training and other communications skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.