The reason to questions in addition to learning, is to engage, to build commitment and to empower.
Ten ideas to increase your success in asking questions include:
- Record information provided;
- Accept that notes are better than memory
- Phrase questions you pose positively.
- Ask: “How can I help? ”
- Ask: “What would you do?”
- Ask: What would a calm person do?
- Ask: What would a professional do?
- Ask: “What do you think we should do?”
- Ask: “What is our competition doing?”
- Ask: “How can we do it better?”
Our Toronto based communication skills training workshop provides the communication skills for performing positively and clearly to enhance your career and personal success.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based communication skills training and other management skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.