Practice crisis prevention by identifying and completing highest priority tasks.
Seven ideas to increase your success in dealing with crisis include:
- Focus on staying in control.
- Identity possible solutions, time frames, resources, impact, and responsibilities.
- Consider innovative solutions.
- Include everyone impacted generate possible solutions.
- Delegate whatever you can.
- Stay on top of any additional ‘A” priorities
- Develop plans & strategies to prevent the same situation from happening again.
Our Toronto based time management skills training workshop provides the time management skills essential zero in on the areas that will provide the greatest return. Participants develop the methods to step out of the states of overwhelm, frustration, disorder, anxiety and lack of control into the state of mastery and satisfaction.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based time management skills training and other communications skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.