Communication Skills – Handling Complaints-
Complaint are inevitable! Those who complain are providing an opportunity so respect and thank them.
Five ideas to increase success include:
- Listen. Give everyone an opportunity to be heard. Sometimes that’s all they want.
- Put yourself in their shoes. Empathy is a powerful skill.
- Always offer an apologize, not admitting guilt; sometimes regretting their inconvenience.
- Only one apology is needed.
- Never apologize for rules or policies.
Our Toronto based Customer Service skills training workshop provides the skills to create winning interactions with your most valuable resource.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based customer skills training and other communication skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.