Your problem-solving skills contribute to you leadership strength!
Ten ideas to increase your success in problem-solving include:
- Word the problem in the form of several different questions.
- Decide what facts you use to make the decision?
- Ask yourself what the solution look like.
- Ask yourself what concerns will you have resolved.
- Ask yourself what factors you need to consider.
- Identify the causes of the problem.
- Generate many possible solutions to each of the causes.
- Select the best possible solutions
- Compare your choices to your solution criteria.
- Follow-up to determine your success of your problem-solving process.
Our Toronto problem solving and leadership training workshops provides leadership strategies and techniques to shape your performance as a supervisor or team leader. The course will assist you to influence others.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based leadership skills training seminars and other communications skills supervisory skills courses can help you build your professionalism