The message that you send on the telephone come largely from the way that you sound, not the words that you speak.
Eight ideas to increase your success with the telephone include:
- 80% of the message comes from the way you say it.
- Record important information.
- Be unemotional
- Focus on solving problems.
- Ask for feedback on how you sound from people you trust.
- Smile when you speak.
- End every call with a statement of future actions
- Focus on what you can do not on what you can’t do.
Our Toronto based communication skills training workshop provides the communication skills for performing positively and clearly to enhance your career and personal success.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based communication skills training and other management skills and leadership courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.