Lengthen your fuse. Grow your patience. It can be nurtured, developed, practiced.
Five ideas to increase your success with building your patience include:
- Look beyond now to see a bigger picture.
- Ask yourself; will this be important in an hour, a day, a month.
- Focus on facts not feelings.
- Focus on reality; not on what “could have happened”.
- Observe impatient people and be different.
Our Toronto leadership training course provides leadership strategies and techniques to shape your performance as a supervisor or team leader. The program will assist you to influence others.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based leadership skills training seminars and other communications skills supervisory skills workshops can help you build your professionalism.