The more people you connect with the more you learn.
Six ideas to increase your success with networking include:
- Keep track of the people you meet.
- Follow up people you meet within 1 week.
- Share information or a contact.
- Set up a second meeting if they have potential interest to you.
- Forward a links that would interest them.
- Invest time in building a relationship.
- Build trust as you continue the connection.
Our Toronto leadership training course provides leadership strategies and techniques to shape your performance as a supervisor or team leader. The program will assist you to influence others.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based leadership skills training seminars and other communications skills supervisory skills workshops can help you build your professionalism.