Leadership Skills –
Five ideas to increase success with providing effective feedback include:
- Make your feedback neutral, free of value judgments. Stick to facts.
- Provide feedback as soon as possible.
- Provide feedback frequently. Like a vitamin pill, use the following guide: one positive feedback per person per day.
- Focus on significant issues.
- Be certain feedback is accurate, concise and readily usable.
Our leadership skills training workshop provides the skills for performing positively and clearly to enhance your career and personal success.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based leadership skills training and other management skills and communication courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.