The most common feedback is actually no feedback. Feedback helps know how they’re doing right and what needs to change.
Eight ideas to increase success with providing effective feedback include:
- Communicate only facts; skip judgments.
- Provide feedback as soon as possible.
- Provide feedback frequently.
- Provide positive feedback every day.
- Concentrate on important areas of performance.
- Ensure your feedback is fact based,
- Confirm your feedback is understood.
- Be brief.
Our leadership skills training workshop provides the skills for performing positively and clearly to enhance your career and personal success.
Contact us today to find out how our Toronto based leadership skills training and other management skills and communication courses and workshops can help you build your professionalism.